Wednesday, February 25, 2009

Praying for Emma Kate...

I have been following the progress and journey of little Emma Kate Keisler - she is an HLHS baby whose parents I connected to through little Sammy's mom, Erika.

She had surgery this morning and is stable and doing well - continue to think about this precious little girl, her parents and her sister. She has the same surgeon (super man) that Annalee had - Dr. Paul Kirshbom. He is a miracle worker, and I am hoping EK will be good to go after today.

You can follow Emma Kate's mommy's blog here.

She is a precious little girl...I know they can all use everyone's support.

Thanks!!

Photobucket

1 comment:

sunset pines farm said...

Molly-
First of all, it is "high time" for you to update this here blog, sister!
On a serious note, I had no idea until recently(until I started follwoing your blog) that you had a brush with HLHS. For the last 12 months I have followed the story of a friend of a friend whose little girl had HLHS. I don't blame you for cringing when Feb 20 comes around.
Your girl is so precious! I know the appointment in April will be a breeze.