Wednesday, May 14, 2008

Brain Dead (7.15.05)

I am officially the most useless person here today. I can't bring myself to do even a morsel of anything resembling work...it's pitiful. I just was asked if I had finished revising a schedule that I was given early this morning. Of course I had not finished...I haven't finished ANYTHING today. So I felt a little guilty and took the 10 minutes necessary to revise the schedule. If possible, I am even MORE worthless after that little bit of effort.

I'm driving home to Tifton this afternoon, and I think that's my problem. I'm just so ready to get out of here and get on the road. That drive is quite possibly one of the most boring trips there is - 3 hours of flat landscape and tiny speed-trap towns. But, I was informed by my Mother that there will be a steak there with my name on it when I arrive. Yippee...

I have my second wedding dress fitting in the morning. The last time we did this, I almost passed out from standing for so long. Of course I didn't eat because I didn't want to be chubby for the fitting - that was beyond brilliant. I was light headed and almost sick by the time it was over. I am vowing to have at least a piece of toast tomorrow.

Tomorrow evening I have a wedding to attend - I'm so excited about it. It's weird...now that I have my own wedding in the works, going to other folks' nuptials is fascinating! Lee is off doing the camping thing this weekend (remember? I'm the cool fiance), so it will just be me and the fam. Looking forward to it.

Ok, short post today because, as I've stated, I am a mere shell of a human today. Happy weekend!

No comments: