Wednesday, May 14, 2008

Forgive...still officeless (7.19.05)

I swear, I think that being officeless is worse than being on a serious deadline. I am bored to tears AND antsy about all of the work I haven't been able to do. In order to keep myself from stressing out, I have decided to make a list - 50 Things About Molly... I've seen it on other blogs, and it's kind of interesting. Let's see if I can get to 50.

1. I am left handed - I eat and write with my left hand...but throw with my right.

2. I have green eyes that can sometimes look blue in the sunlight and with the right color shirt on.

3. I am a dog person - cats are ok, but I adore the canines.

4. I don't like bananas, grapes, canteloupe, watermelon, honeydew, or kiwi.

5. I do like liver & onions, spinach, cooked carrots, rutabegas (sp?) and can eat bbq for breakfast.

6. I was a big baby - 9 lbs, 15 oz's at birth

7. I wrote plays in the 2nd grade and cast kids from my class to be in them. I would even bring them costumes to wear and rewrite all the copies of the script.

8. I am horribly scared of alligators - I have nightmares about them.

9. I am very self conscious about my body - especially my love handles.

10. I am named after a friend of my mother's in college - a ZTA friend at UGA

11. I have always found English classes easy...and math classes impossible.

12. I don't love poetry - except for limericks. Love limericks.

13. I love to read - mostly fiction although a good biography can suck me in, too.

14. I think that listening to Braves games on the radio is really fun and it makes me feel happy.

15. I adore the smell of fresh cut grass - it reminds me of summertime and of football games on Friday nights.

16. I could eat an entire jar of dill pickles in one sitting.

17. I own close to 50 pairs of shoes.

18. My Seven jeans that I bought in LA are one of my favorite possessions.

19. I have never been out of the country besides going to the Bahamas.

20. I was a gymnast for 8 years, but I was always scared of the parallel bars.

21. I won a writing fair in 4th grade for a poem I wrote about school. I won again in the 9th grade for a story I wrote from the point of view of a soldier in Desert Storm.

22. I won 3rd place in an On the Spot writing contest at a Journalism Convention held at UGA when I was in 12th grade.

23. I lost the student council election in 12th grade, as well as the Beta Club Officer election, and I didn't get chosen as captain of our cheerleading squad or voted onto the Homecoming Court.

24. I have never been late on my taxes.

25. I have been late on my car payment.\r\n26. I have bounced a check.

27. I have never pawned anything.

28. I have called in sick when I was not really sick.

29. I have gone to work when I probably should have stayed home.

30. I have written letters and emails to people who haven't written me back, and it hurts my feelings.\r\n31. I think my brother is amazing.

32. I have flat feet.

33. I don't have contacts and never had braces.

34. I only quit biting my fingernails about 2 years ago.

35. I have had my heart broken - at least twice.

36. I have broken someone's heart.

37. I got an award in 5th grade for not missing a single day of school - that same year, I also got an award for the highest academic average in my grade. Going to school DOES help you to do better. ha

38. I have called someone by the wrong name - recently - and it was a family member.

39. I wanted to be a grocery store clerk when I was a little girl.

40. I used to make up songs on my front porch and when I was riding my bike, and it would make my eyes water.

41. I think that Riesen candies are the most delicious thing on the planet.

42. I like beer more than wine.

43. I love Lionel Richie, Phil Collins, Hall & Oates and tons of other cheesy music.

44. I have tripped and fallen while running in my neighborhood.

45. I have been caught talking about a friend.

46. I love collard greens - can eat 2 or 3 helpings without getting full.

47. My first name and my last name both mean the same thing: "Guardian of the Sea"

48. I love to write, talk, look at pictures, and watch old movies - I am extremely nostalgic

49. I was a C-section baby - therefore I have a "perfect" head

50. I am much too sensitive and can dish out a lot more than I can take.

Whew - there you go. And guess what!! I get my office back!

No comments: