Thursday, March 20, 2008

Loopy (6.9.05)

That describes me right now - to a "t" - I just finished a really big project for the president (of the company...not of the U.S.), and I think I may have done a pretty good job. Tomorrow is Friday. I am going out tonight with girlfriends for one's 30th birthday to a fun, girly restaurant and then to our favorite "haunt" Pinkie Masters... AND, I got TONS done today for the wedding.

Yippee! Hoorah! IMAWE!

I am also not going to lose sight of yesterday's revelation and, by doing that, I am realizing that the small accomplishments are small (but still very much fun and make for a great mood at the end of a Thursday).

Oh, I am also completely caught up on Thank You notes - what a great feeling. AND...I ran/walked yesterday. I'm so on top of things right now - I'm sure it will take at least 24 hours for me to get back down to the bottom of things. ;)

Observation of the Day: Bark is extremely resilient. There is a piece of pine bark that has been propping open one of the doors in our parking garage for 4 days now. Impressive.

No comments: