Thursday, March 20, 2008

My first entry - "Here we go!" (5.26.05)

Wow...my first blog. I have the distinct feeling that having this portal is going to greatly affect my work, but hopefully it will also affect the part of me that never gets to write. I think that's the most important thing.
About me - hmmm...is there a place to post my "biography" or do I do it here...? Ok, a brief glimpse: I'm a 29 year old girl (woman?) living in Savannah, Georgia. I work at an advertising agency - had big plans to be a writer but am now a media planner and buyer (which I really do like...thank goodness). I am getting married in October...I have a sheltie named Charlie...I have lived in Georgia my entire life. Does that make me seem sheltered? Probably. But I am actually very open-minded and adventurous. I just love Georgia.
This is it for the moment...I am going to do a little studying up on what this Blog entails and what it has to offer, and I will be back.

No comments: