Monday, June 2, 2008

Dreamweaver (9.13.05)

Ok, so my dreams lately have been a little (LOT) strange... I happen to have a fine example since I dreamt of crazy weirdness just last night.
Dream: We were at a water/amusement park (and not exactly sure who "we" is)...and we kept going back and forth between rides that were free, and rides that we paid for in cash.
In order to get from one park to the other, we had to ride in a school bus. This particular school bus was actually a ride in itself - there were 3 drivers that kept rotating, and I think two were brothers...and the buses went SO fast and up and down lots of hills. It was really scary - but exciting. So, a few of us ended up in this little compartment (I think it was like the bus stop...?), and I remember looking around and thinking how cool everyone was, and how lucky I was to be with them instead of the dorks that we left behind.
I literally said (in dream), "Hey, is this where the in-crowd hangs out?" I said this in a tone that meant, "I know that I'M cool and I know that Y'ALL are cool...so look how cool we are and love it..." So bizarre. And horribly obnoxious.
So then, we get to the other park - this is the one where we have to pay - and we all get ready to ride. Then I remember - and here's where the dream resembles real life - that I don't have any money. So I go to this ATM that happens to back up to the bathrooms. Well, I soon discover that the ATM talks...yessireee, it talks. And my friends (cool friends, remember) are in the bathroom as the ATM screams, "YOU ONLY HAVE FOURTEEN DOLLARS IN YOUR ACCOUNT!" I remember trying to cover up the speaker, knowing that the cool ones could hear it. And then, the ATM starts doing crazy math saying something like, "WE WILL HAVE TO TAKE 5 DOLLARS FOR THIS TRANSACTION AND THEREFORE YOU WILL ONLY HAVE 9 DOLLARS. DO YOU STILL WANT THIS TRANSACTION?" And the ride was $5... So, of course, I couldn't back out of the ride - I mean, the cool people were there!!! So I took the money, rode the stupid ride, and woke up.
What the HELL does that mean???

No comments: