Monday, June 2, 2008

Oh, what a nigh-igh-ight... (9.30.05)

First things first: we get to pick Joey up today. I have a crate all set up (compliments of Elizabeth, Dog Lover Extraordinaire)...and can't wait to have him home again. I know that Charlie will be shocked - he thought he was rid of that hound dog - but I know they'll be glad to see each other.
On to other news - tonight begins my bachelorette party! A weekend of friends, laughter and straight-up debauchery. Woo hoo! I am really touched by everyone who is traveling to be here. Old friends, new friends, best friends...cannot wait to see them and toast to every single one! We are staying at one of the new friend's parents' condo on Tybee - it sleeps tons of folks - so we will take cabs to and fro downtown. Much fun ahead.
Work is about the last thing on my mind right now, but I have so much to do. Such a struggle. I have a huge list of things to finish before I leave the week of the wedding. Which gives me exactly 7 work days (holy sh!t! I didn't realize that).
Ok, enough blogging for today.

No comments: