Monday, June 2, 2008

Home again, home again...jigadijig (9.7.05)

Not yet...but will be on my way in the morning. A day of looong meetings and one left to go...I'm ready to be there already. I have to say, though, being away every couple of weeks really makes me love going home. To my house, to the dogs, to Lee. I think these mini-breaks are actually good for us. And they're good for my career, too...I have been more involved than ever in client meetings and management talks. All good things.
I am going to spend the night with my brother in his new house tonight. I can't wait to see it...my Mother said that it looks really cute. I am still having a hard time digesting the fact that my little brother has a mortgage, but I am so proud of him. Maybe I can talk him into a couple of beers this evening. Would be fun for us both.
I am looking at my thumbs right now - I have destroyed them. Bitten at the skin and picked at my cuticles...they look horrible. I need to stop, but I get into these meetings and I'm nervous and I don't even think about what I'm doing to my poor hands. wow...total stream of consciousness...sorry about that.
Off to the 3rd meeting of the day - this one is actually over drinks, though, which should make it a lot less painful.
Until tomorrow.

No comments: