Monday, June 2, 2008

Exhale... (10.25.05)

Well, there we are...all the planning and worrying and anticipation...all done. Time to breathe, clean up the wrapping paper and move on. We had a wonderful wedding - the weather was beautiful, we had so many friends and family travel to be there, Lee and I danced and drank the night away. We couldn't have asked for anything more. And that feeling that everyone kept telling me about - the disappointment of everything being over - I am just not experiencing it! The honeymoon was absolutely amazing - a whole week of gorgeous weather, lying in the sun, eating scrumptious food, snorkeling, walking on the beach, sleeping in...and how can you feel anything but happy after that? I have a tan going into November - I love it.
I came back to work this morning to find that my harddrive had blown up. Almost literally...there is a charred, black grill on the back of my cpu (is that the right term these days?). So I am going from empty desk to empty desk, trying to at least check my multitude of emails. Kind of nice actually - keeping me from the reality of WORK for at least a day, right?
Being married is such a fun/different/crazy feeling...the realization that I have a husband - wow, it just blows my mind! In a good way, though. I went yesterday to have lunch with Lee, and while I was driving, I was thinking, "I am going to have lunch with my husband." HAHAHA... cracked me up since I feel like I am about 10 years old at most.
Thanks for all the well wishes!!! I will be back with more once my computer gets out of surgery.

No comments: